For any lady on the road to success, there is just one certainty: the road will get tough. You have chosen the rockiest, the steepest and the most dangerous path and there will be days when you will probably want to give up..
The good news is however, you are far from alone. Many of the world’s most successful people have braved the same tough road, and we have a whole series of fantastic and inspiring quotes to prove it!
Here’s 10 quotes to keep you smiling while on this journey to success:
1. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
2. “Speak your mind even if your voice shakes.” – Maggie Kuhn
3. “I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” – Eric Roth
4. “Just because you feel fear doesn’t mean you can’t do it. Do it afraid.”- Joyce Meyer
5. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
6. “If you want to view paradise Simply look around and view it.” – From Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
7. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.” – Henry Ford
8. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
9. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
10. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – ” Martin Luther King Jr.
If you have any more inspiring quotes, please leave them in the comment section below.
Love these quotes!!! I’m the same – always read quotes whenever I find myself struggling with something in life. These kind of quotes always build me back up and make me strive for success.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” My favorite! 🙂 xoxo